Friday, October 1, 2010

cranky today.
Got the 2nd of two letters from EI.
Apparently I've misreported my earnings. I thought the first one was from 2010 - but this second one was from 2008. As much as I try and stay on top of this stuff record keeping wise I don't always. And accidentally deleting all of my ical calendars in August doesn't help.
I have NO IDEA what show I was on in 2008 for two days in June. It was a day call of some sort. It could have been anything.
The first letter I didn't really care - I thought oh well if I have to repay two weeks of EI no problem.
BUT if I'm going to start getting a letter every week it could add up.
I can't figure out what I did wrong wither. I've never intentionally lied. I usually have to make a guess at my daily rate as I have to report my earnings before I actually get the paycheck. Sometimes I don't know my hourly wage, and then you have to add on overtime, vacation pay, etc etc. But these letters are basically saying I'm missing at least one if not two extra days a week. I don't think my vacation pay has ever added up to that much.
Ugh.
Now I'm freaked. I try and keep all my pay stubs but they are sorted by show not by year and day call ones often go missing because it is one little pay stub and like I said I suck at record keeping........

BLAH... how annoying....... lousy way to end the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment