Friday, April 23, 2010

Just got back from Vegas last night. Had such a fun time. I'm absolutely useless today though. Can't seem to motivate myself to even eat. Life was easier with two starbucks in the lobby, and getting dressed meant putting on a bathing suit and moving from bed to poolside beach chair.....
Ah well....
We walked MOST of the strip... Not all but most...
Learned how to play craps and roulette but didn't actually play at all.
I ate everything I wanted to eat, except missed del taco, coffee bean and tea leaf, god mexican food, in and out, baja fresh, etc etc etc
went shopping, got new converse and some betsey johnson jewelry
ate some more
walked some more
sat by the pool some more
slept very little
went to see Ka our last evening there. It was so amazing. Everyone needs to see it. Everyone. I totally blew me away. Very different then all the other cirque shows out there and it can never tour due to the crazy stage.... We were in second row, we could see everything, they flew over our heads, snow landed on my nose and even melted, during the storm scene I thought the boat would capsize right on top of us, amazing. we even got to flirt a little bit during the curtain call. Woohooo....
It was an awesome trip. Thank you T and C. I think we should make this a yearly thing. Only maybe not next year - I have a wedding to get ready for.

From Vegas 2010

From Vegas 2010

From Vegas 2010

From Vegas 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment