Sunday, September 20, 2009

At the airport. Waiting.......
And waiting...

Doing typography homework with really small typing isn't a great idea. In fact it is a bad idea. I should get my reading glasses out.....
Oh well.. I'll procrastinate instead. I'm good at that.
Lots of people with accents sitting around me.... hee hee.. I hope I can understand them when I get there. I listened online to a comedy act performing at the show - couldn't understand a word they were saying. And I can't pronounce ANYTHING in the guide book. Some of the names of people who emailed me I can't tell if the are male or female.....

I have a middle seat. The check in lady said she would put a star next to my name to try and move me - but it looks like the plane is full. THAT SUCKS. We've booked a spa treatment at the other end so if I horrible flight at least I have something to look forward too.

TaMara and I will be hooking up in the Auckland airport - we have the same flight to Wellington. YIPPEE!!! We can be stinky together.

Almost time to have my last pee on the ground - I know you all needed to hear that. I just thought I would share. I like sharing....
WOW. Can you tell I am bored.

Oh the lady who said she would try and move me is at the gate now. I wonder if I should clean up and go check in with her....

ok..
Finish off my latte and we should be boarding soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment