Saturday, April 25, 2009

the dictator is in bed - I should join him soon....
I finished the dress - even tried to buy a box to put it in but the line up at the u-haul place was WAY TO LONG. I will go tomorrow and check it out again. So glad to be done.
Then before I could take a break from sewing I had a custom etsy order for a dinosaur t-shirt. I had made the pattern and cut out the t-shirt awhile ago but was way behind on sewing it. I finished it. YAY! First shirt to get a label and GOSH I love my little labels!!! I'll take a pic tomorrow - it is to dark tonight to take one... I hope it fits - it is really hard to make clothes that you can't have a fitting with. I'm a little worried it is a little big. It is easy enough to take in it - just it won't be as nice with a big seam down the tummy. Oh well....
Not much else is new.
Had to sign another confidentiality agreement with Tron so I can't tell any secrets but really there is none to tell anyways. I haven't read a script - don't know anything. I spend alot of time making things for special effects type people. Don't know actors names, haven't been on set. Boy am I boring....
Took the girls for a late night walk tonight tomorrow I'll have tot ake them out in the beautiful afternoon sun - I just wanted to get that dress done today. Sadly I tried to fill out my entry from thingy like I am supposed to - they've asked me to twice, and I can't get it to work. GRRR. They won't be back until Monday - but at least that is Monday New Zealand time which have discovered is Sunday night our time...
Minou is having a late night crunch crunch snack - I should head up to bed.
Yay. It is done. YIPPEE....

1 comment: