Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Minou in Space Buddies


Minou in Space Buddies
Originally uploaded by Ang..

MINOU ROCKED!!!!
she had a 'line' or bark and everything, even though she was only on screen for a second. It was GREAT.
The only real scene with Birdie showed BIrdie trying to jump off the table instead of being worried about the Space Buddies. I think her acting career is over. Minou was great though. Perfect acting. Looked concerned when the Buddies were in danger and was happy when they were safe.
hee hee!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I rented this today so I could see them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you are as bad as me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like a star!
    How come most of the dogs got to wear costumes and Minou and Birdie are naked?

    Robin says woof and can she have their paw print.

    ReplyDelete