Thursday, September 4, 2008

ok I made TWO ziggy stardust purses for myself this weekend. TWO. I have been using the same boring black bag, a freebie of sorts, for the past 6 months.... I carry food and drinks in it everyday. NOthing happens. NOthing. It doesn't have a speck of dirt on it.
I use my duchess silk ziggy stardust purse ONE day and I manage to break my oregano oil bottle and totally spill it on everything. UGH
I washed it and it survived but it isn't the same. You just can't wash silk satin.
Today while it was drying I used my black canvas ziggy stardust bag.
Don't you think I spilled an entire bottle of iced tea in it.
I'm such a loser.
Perhaps I'm not supposed to have nice bags.
What do you think Steph - is it time to bring out the nice felted lala bag? EEKS what tragedy will befall it?
I'm a horrible purse person. Plastic bags for me....




I think we finally finished Con's etsy banner today. YAY! Next business cards.

I'm really tired this week. That oregano oil was my attempt to ward off the cold I think my body is desperately fighting. That oil is soo horrid. SOOO HORRID. Worse then any cough syrup I had growing up. I'll have to buy some more.

2 comments:

  1. You make amazing things! I love bags as well... but my thing is dropping cakes just prior to delivery. Maybe I should make bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. STEP AWAY FROM THE LALA BAG YOU BIG KLUTZ.

    ReplyDelete