Saturday, March 1, 2008

Is it wrong when I post 3 times a day???

I need Stephs' help again - you know how it works. If I have homework - YOU have homework. heh heh.
This week - design a box - the size of a jello box. I decided it is Minou's turn and took a picture of some leftover cookies from 3 dog bakery. But now I need a little tag line - you know like M&M's have "melt in your mouth not in your hand"
So here is what we have so far...
Minou's cookies
I have two assignments this week so in the meantime I will start the next one.

2 comments:

  1. A yummy treat for your little Sweet?

    Melts in your jaws, not in your paws?

    I love how the pink of the packaging picks up the pinkness of her nose and ears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to need a better pay-cheque for this.

    ReplyDelete