Friday, February 15, 2008


i think this will be the final one unless steph edits it. have to hand it in tomorrow and am not feeling up to much else right now.
still feeling ill. i don't think it is an infection, just a flu. nice timing. anybody want to trade bodies? i am so over mine. it has been nothing but trouble. maybe it would get along with someone else better. i've tried to be good to it - it just doesn't like me.
until someone trades with me i'm curled up on the couch with the girls. birdie is dreaming next to me twitching and barking in her sleep. minou is curled up down by my feet. out of juice - anyone want to bring me some juice?

1 comment:

  1. I love it - hilarious.

    Dog dreams crack me up - Sophie always has crazy dreams after she's spent time with my sister's dog.

    Birdie's probably dreaming about all the monkey herding work she's going to get.

    ReplyDelete