Sunday, September 9, 2007

I ran away from home yesterday.

Well not really from home. From the backyard. And I got scared real quick so I ran to the front door.

Mommy and Daddy are trying to make me pee in the backyard and I really really really hate it. It is too small and smells like Birdie's pee. I would rather poop on the new white carpet in the living room.
Mommy and Daddy have been forcibly taking me outside and sitting there with me for 1/2 an hour!!! Waiting for me to pee or something. It is horrible. I just sit in the flowerbeds and shake. I won't even succumb to bribery when Mommy offers treats.
They've tried everything and I don't care I will not pee back there.

Yesterday morning Daddy tried taking me outside while Mommy was still in bed. Mommy told him if he lets me through the back gate I'll go pee. Well I was so terrified of Daddy yelling at me when he opened up the back gate I took off!!!! When I realized I just wanted Mommy I tried going to the front door but no one was there to open it. When I went back to the back gate Daddy had gone inside with Birdie and closed all the doors. I was outside forever and had no where to go. I missed baboon, I had no crunch crunch. I thought I was going to DIE.

Finally after forever I heard Mommy calling at the back gate and came running. I was so glad to see her.

Apparently when I took off Daddy went back upstairs to bed where Mommy was. Mommy waited a bit and didn't here me coming so she asked Daddy where I was. He said I was outside somewhere. When Mommy finally realized he wasn't lying she freaked out and came running downstairs. It took awhile for me to hear her though.....
So scary.
I won't run away again.

5 comments:

  1. The Dictator is going to be up for child neglect. heh heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minou I'm so glad you are safe.
    Bad Daddy Dictator, he should have to sleep in the doghouse for a few nights...
    Minou, tell Mommy that I recommend Nature Clean Pet Stain and Odour Spray for your accidents on the carpet. Amazing stuff. It got me through Robin's house training. http://www.naturecleanliving.com/index.htm
    Minou as I say to Robin ...good dogs poop on the grass...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the link directly to thePet Stain & Odour Remover

    http://www.naturecleanliving.com/pet_stain_remover.htm

    Truly amazing stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll vouch for the cleaner - it is basically diluted hydrogen peroxide, so it oxidizes the stains.

    Bad daddy. Minou could have been kidnapped by squirrels into chihuahua slavery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Minou, such a scary story! Glad you made it back inside safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete