Saturday, May 12, 2007


Where is the puppy?
Originally uploaded by Ang..

Birdie is sleeping in the toybox. Heh heh.
It is because I am in Mommy's lap and I'm not sharing her lap at all. Mommy also moved the tent out of the office area because she is moving everything around these days.
I was sitting in boxes and on shelves last night because I wanted Mommy to make sure she doesn't forget to bring me when we move.
I was also barking last night.
Mommy put the citronella collar on me.
I HATED it. so I went in sat in the corner of the shower in the laundry room on the cold tile in the dark all by myself. It worked. She felt bad so she took the collar off and I barked some more. heh heh.

2 comments:

  1. Minou - you're a good at manipulating your Mommy, aren't you? You saucy thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi..
    you did a good job by what you posted as it unique informative as well as knowledgeable,
    which it also related to Dog containment.
    Thanks and more power..

    ReplyDelete