Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Poppy's Mom - that is exactly what we (err I mean Dictator Daddy) did! Minou didn't like it much but eventually she got pretty desparate and we wouldn't let her outside. Then we poured it into the little cup.
Got the results back today finally. Not blood but some sort of crystalizing or something I don't understand. It sounds like we need to change her food to something that will help with her urine tract (of course I JUST bought a $50 bag of food 2 days ago that would normally last us 3 months)
Oh well - anything to keep my little girl healthy. ANd the new food is NOT made by menu foods thank god.
Anyways I am still at work - we go to camera tomorrow so everyone is really stressed out and freaking out. I better get back to work.
More soon.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you found out more. I know where I buy pet food they let me return it if it's more than half full.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister's doggy just went through something similar - she had crystals in her urine and had to be on a special food to help with the ph and flush out her system.

    There were a number of "accidents" during the process since I think the food was a bit diuretic.

    She's doing well now though.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to hear you have a solution for little M.
    xox

    ReplyDelete