Sunday, January 7, 2007


That is the poster for the show mommy is working on now. Doesn't it look like me!!!!!! I think I should be in the show. Mommy says there is another dog in the show and he doesn't look anything like the poster. Silly. The play is here. It was sad to have her go back to work this week. Birdie and I were lonely. Christmas was fun - Mommy and Daddy were home everyday but Tuesday they were both gone again.
Mommy is started the 10km sunrun thing again only this year she is a leader so she had to learn CPR. This morning in bed she was teaching me and Birdie how to do CPR on Daddy. I was supposed to do the breaths - but I did licks instead and Birdie was supposed do the chest compressions but she just kind of wandered around on Daddy's tummy. Mommy said we would have killed him. OOps..
The weather has been kind of yucky so we haven't really been out much - we even had a little snow yesterday. Mommy said if it is nice -ish outside today we can walk to starbucks....

1 comment: