Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Mommy and Daddy went to see this on Monday. Mommy said it was good - she says the book is awesome and creepy - the movie wasn't as creepy. Mommy waited a long time for it to come out and thought it would be a huge hit - but it's getting any press time at all. So if you want to see it better head out before it disappears (it is only playing in one theatre in Vancouver)
Not much else new around here. It is cold. Mommy is working at the artsclub on her show - dress rehearsals start this weekend. Birdie starts school next weekend - AND NOT ME YIPPEE!!! ALthough - the school is also a talent agency and I need an agent. So maybe I will come along and look extra cute and show them how much smarter I am then Birdie.
Grandma is coming for opening night of Mommy's show so she will be here on the 30th - but Sparky isn't coming along Whew. Birdie will be sad though.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Minou and Burdee,

    I'm Billy the Shitzu and live on the other side of Canada on the East Coast! You are both too cute. My mom has always wanted a chihuahua. I am pretty sure she will get one eventually.

    Come by and visit my site sometime! I will come back and visit yours too:)

    http://billy-boozer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, I didn't even know they were making a movie of it. Over the years I've read Perfume twice and listened to the audio book. Not that it means I have an unhealthy obsession with it or anything.

    ReplyDelete