Wednesday, July 5, 2006

I forgot to mention - we went to the chinese night market last Sat. That itself was not so exciting. It was what we saw when we were leaving that was exciting. HEE HEE HEE
If you are eating Do Not Continue Reading
There was a boy - he was about ten. And he was sick.
Not just oh my tummy hurts cause I had too many greenies - but sick.
He was projectile vomiting. Repeatedly.
Daddy was just laughing. When Mommy and Auntie Penny realized what was going on they were too close. And realized that his fountain of puke could hit them at any given moment. I think Mommy and Auntie Penny ran faster then they ever had before to get away from it. Birdie and I were in our carriers so we were just spectators otherwise I am sure Birdie would have tried to get closer.
It looked just like a movie where they have the hose behind the guys head with unending puke streaming out of his mouth for like 10 feet.
Heh heh.
Projectile Vomit. Cool.

2 comments:

  1. Have I mentioned lately that you are Pure Evil?


    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are one sick puppy Minou...
    glad you didn't get hosed!

    ReplyDelete