Monday, July 24, 2006

007 DAY 2
So today Mommy was getting her lunch early cause she could and who else decided to get his lunch early. You know who. There they were - Mommy, 007 and his assistant and Nancy - another costumer. Well Mommy and the assistant were wondering if they were allowed to have both desserts cause they looked so good. 007 came up and asked what it was and they assistant said "some kind of shortcake"
007 said "shortcake - I'd say tall cake"
mommy - LAUGHS WAY TOO LOUD FOR MILDLY FUNNY JOKE
007 looks at mommy like she is a weirdo and walked back to his trailer..
Mommy thinks 007 is totally in love with her now. Whatever - psycho...

6 comments:

  1. 007 makes lame jokes. Now I'm even more enchanted. Get in line, psycho mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just getting to meet an 007 is a treat....let alone the shortcake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From what I've seen in interviews, I had a feeling he was a dork like us. (what, you guys aren't dorky? Sorry, I meant the "royal us" then).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear. Did mommy snort when she laughed?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a snorter. I choose to think its endearing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dork like us. heh heh.

    Remember my request during "Grey Owl"?

    Yeah, well, it still stands. Just a sock, even just a sock. I'd so put his sock in a shadow box.

    ReplyDelete