Monday, June 5, 2006

ok. i got to go with Mommy! Yippee! We are in Victoria BC. Mommy is making a movie - she isn't living in the ocean. We had to take a big boat here. It was scary. But we arrived late last night. I was so excited. I was hyper instead of sleepy. I only slept a little and then early this morning Mommy took me for a walk on the beach.
Then we went to work. It was boring. Finally we went to set for lunch.
Kim Basinger didn't know I was there but I knew she would want to meet me if she did so I kept running away to her trailer. Mommy kept catching me though and and wouldn't let me go. Finally I met her make up artist so I thought - THIS IS IT I AM IN!!! But NOOOOO.... Again Mommy stopped me. Then I saw her driver and the door to the car was open so I thought I would get in. BUT NOOOOOO!!! she stopped me again. I hope that Kim finds out I was there and tells mommy I can visit her. Or maybe her pretty make up lady will tell Kim I wanted to see her. I almost tried pooping in front of her trailer as a secret signal for her. Again Mommy stopped me.
Mommy is no fun.
Finally we went back to the office. I was pretty tired so I slept the rest of the day. We are actually home early but I am TIRED. so I will go to bed early.
Kim - call me. (But not on Mommy's cell phone)

2 comments:

  1. Is there some kind of petition we could sign to get arrange summit meeting between Minou and Ms. Basinger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minou,
    Please tell Mommy that despite dangling from a cliff, sprinting away from a black bear and biking on some mountainous trails, Auntie Stephanie is just fine and will be home in N.S. by Thursday.

    I'll tell Janie Clarkson to get a message to Kim for you. Mommy is such a party pooper.

    ReplyDelete