Saturday, June 17, 2006

Hey hey hey! look everybody it's the flying pig!
(sorry kids in the hall reference courtesy of Mommy)
We need inspiration. The Chihuahua rescue BBQ is coming up next month and we need costumes! My first year Mommy and I won best look alike. Last year Mommy SUCKED and we won NOTHING! I must win this year and I figure if Birdie and I are dressed in some cute cheesy themed outfits we will rock.
Mommy says she doesn't want to spend alot of time on our outfits (she is unemployed what else is she going to do - SO LAZY) so make them the best EASY ideas you can think of. Last year one dog even had a float! I wish I could have a float.
for anyone else who wants to go - http://www.chihuahuarescue.ca/events.html

2 comments:

  1. Minou, please tell your Mommy that I'd like to get together with her while she's between jobs and has some time. :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...left and right headphones for an iPoop?

    Magnum PI and Higgins? (Nah. Nobody laughs at Magnum PI references anymore except the Family Guy writers ;))

    There will probably be lots of devil & angel couples, same with batman and robin...princess and a frog?

    Create a special snuggli-type carrier brassiere shelf thingy, since you two have fairly pinkish pert noses? Mommy can wear a Dolly Parton wig?

    ReplyDelete