Wednesday, January 11, 2006

shhhhh.... she is sleeping. Mommy took me for a walk and Birdie for a 'carry'. Since we got home she has been sleeping. She is even sleeping on her own - up until now she has only slept curled up on Mommy, usually around her neck. And she always cries before she goes to sleep.....
it is nice that she is sleeping I got to sleep on Mommy's lap for awhile by myself. Daddy is home now too.
SHe tried to take my cookie today so I tried to bite her. She screamed even though I didn't get her - what a baby. Just cause I ate her greenie doesn't mean she gets my cookie....
Mommy has tried to take pictures of us but since Birdie won't leave her alone it is hard to get nice pictures of her - mommy's feet are in all the pictures.. or they are blurry because birdie is too close......
i think I will go eat some more of her food. she gets soft food but I keep eating it all - HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment