Sunday, January 1, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!

I went to bed last night around 9:00 like I always do and was mad Mommy and Daddy weren't coming. They were watching really stupid things on tv all night - and get thins - MOMMY HAD HER KNITTING OUT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MONTHS!
But at 11:45 Mommy woke me up so I went back to the couch with them and when it hit midnight we all gave each other kisses!!!! Mommy said I went a little over board cause she had to wipe her face off afterwards. But it was funnnn!!!!! I even got to ring in the new years NAKED!!! WOOHOOO!!!!
Mommy said today we have to start practising - because I have to go bakc to school again on Saturday and we haven't practised all holidays. Apparently we are also visiting birdie today. Ugh.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment