Tuesday, December 6, 2005


birdie3
Originally uploaded by Ang,Luc, & Minou.

i was cuter....
Mommy's show opens on Friday. I have hardly seen her. She comes home at 2:00am.... It is horrible... then I want to play but she just goes to sleep. and then daddy gets mad at me for waking him up with all the toys.
Mommy said I might get to go to dress rehearsal tonight - if I do I will review the show...
For anyone who wants to go Mommy can get discounted tickets so send her an email....

i had fun this weekend with christine at a doggy XMas party - even sat on Santa's lap but I will have to write more later and Mommy is taking the computer away.

1 comment:

  1. my mom sometimes says that i look like chewie too...

    later i'm going to look through the archives of your blog, i've only seen the first page and you are too cute!!

    sure! i'll take your baby sister... turns out that i'm not allowed to have a brother or a sister so this would be great. it will just be our little secret...

    ReplyDelete