Friday, September 2, 2005

today was a good day..

we went shopping and errand running today cause mommy had the day off. Some times I had to wait in the car but sometimes we bought PUPPY ICE CREAM!!!!!
But then sometimes we bought Puppy Life Jackets. I didn't like the life jacket as much as the ice cream.
Mommy saw another puppy on the news today in New Orleans and starting crying again. She is a big suck. She came over all wimpy wussy like and said she promised she would never let that happen to me. I might let it happen to her though if she makes me wear that life jacket again.




Daddy is supposed to be home soon and then we are going camping - YAYYYYY!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think you look adorable in your life jacket. Have fun camping, there are sure to be all sorts of icky, yummy things to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you look so precious in the lifejacket! You'll get used to it and then you'll love having it for swimming. When we pull our one lifejacket out both dogs run up to jostle for the first turn (guess we should buy another one ;)) with it. Swimming is so much more fun when the lifevest is comfy and you don't have to worry about drowning.:P

    ReplyDelete