Saturday, July 30, 2005

long weekend here we come...

yay mommy and daddy are here and they aren't working! But the weather has cooled of a little so no one is sitting byt the pool suntanning - I guess it is a little early though....
Mommy was on a night shoot again last night - we went for a big walk in the morning before she left. She still can't take pictures of me. i am too fast - they are all blurry. heh heh heh...
but she did get a few...


mommy says we should go back and pick some blackberries this weekend..... learn how to make jam.
right now mommy and I are chillin' on the couch - i am blogging and she is soaking her dirty dirty feet in water with lavendar oil - she put so much lavendar in it made us sneeze.... I should have taken a picture of her dirty feet. GROSS! But I didn't. even her cleavage is DIRtY. Not sure how she does it. i wonder if everyone else she works with comes home this dirty.
she came home with a tattoo too! I hope it isn't real cause it is REALLY ugly... I took a picture of it but I have to recharge the battery before I can show you...
Got a littl more money for SPCA yesterday - have to update my list of Thank Yous! this weekend. ANother team came out of the blue though and is in 5th place now - kicking our butts - the competition is heating up. I don't think we even get anything if we raise the most money but we are competitive so HA! KEEP DONATING...
I am going to think of some kind of contest this weekend.. to make everyone donate......
okay I can't sit on mommy's lap anymore and type this - she is tooo dirty and stinky. I am telling her to go in the shower NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment