Saturday, May 7, 2005

stupid Mommy

she is working this weekend. I didn't know - she didn't tell me! She got up at 5:30am to go to work on a saturday. I'm less than impressed.
Apparenty she is working tomorrow too! Sunday!!!
No good...
no good at all... People keep calling and inviting her places but she can't go!
I can't seen to get anymore cake today. I don't know why. I want CAKE. Mommy and Daddy keep telling me to eat my crunch crunch. I have avoided it for days but I am getting hungry.
Mommy bought a new bag the other day - she got me the petote!!! BUT get this. The one she put on hold WAS the $375 one! OOPS!!!! Mommy didn't know a little bit of embroidery more then doubled the price. I think I am worth it but apparently she didn't. So we came home with a lilac one.
it is lilac like this one but not the same - like I said last years model.
I think I look pretty good in it. Like we are rich or something heh heh...
I can't believe Mommy has to work tomorrow too! And Monday. She said maybe Tuesday off - but not for sure.... Next Friday it is going up to 27 degrees (celcius) we are excited!!! Maybe Mommy will have it off and we can go suntanning.
Mommy's tankini is getting closer to being done. She is working on the neck strap on one side. Probably due for a picture but it is in a bit of a balled up mess right now. If I didn't know any better I would say she had let me play with it - but she didn't.
I WANT CAKE!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I want cake too!!!!!

    I wish I had a bag that cute! You and your mommy have amazing taste. Yup.

    ReplyDelete