Wednesday, April 27, 2005

blechy

Mommy is still at stargate AKA another boring day for me. Everyone is asking me if I am having a birthday party. It doesn't look like it. Mommy is working so much she hasn't invited anyone. Or MADE CAKE!! I want a doggie cake like last year!!!
I better get a doggie cake - it was good. And lots of birthday presents!
we'll see I guess. Apparently we might go to Whistler this weekend - maybe Mommy is planning a surprise party for me there! Ha ha I found out her secret...
Maybe tomorrow i will spend the day trying to find where she hide my birthday present. Only two more sleeps to go!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Whistler, don't they ski there? Is there still skiing at this time of year? Are you skiing Minou? If you ski, I'd love to see a picture!

    Don't worry, I'm sure it'll all work out about your birthday. Someone will remember and special things will happen. You might plan on checking your email tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete