Thursday, April 21, 2005

bad puppy

I was a bad film puppy. Remember my rules? Always get up and say good bye to Mommy when she goes to work? Well this morning it was TOO early. Not to mention I still have not forgiven Mommy for that BATH incident. Whenever she comes near me I run and hide.
So I didn't get up and say good bye to Mommy at 5:00am. I didn't get a treat either. Mommy just came home about 1/2 an hour ago. She was gone for a LONG time - over 12 hours. And she was/is really dirty. I would like to give HER a bath. HA! She how she likes me dumping water on her! HA!
Oh well. I am not letting her come near me until bed time though - I don't want her grubby paws putting me in that tub ever again. We are enemies...
I will keep this poop on my neck as long as possible..
I also haven't changed my sweater in 2 days but that is partially Daddy's and Grandma's fault... I can't take it off by myself.
I am going to have some supper now.... I always wait to eat with Mommy. Even though she is the enemy.

1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog! I love it! I have a baby Chihuahua. They are the most precious dogs on the earth!

    ReplyDelete