Thursday, March 17, 2005

My Quest for Snotty Kleenex.

Mommy doesn't like it when I pull all the snotty kleenex out of the garbage in the bathroom and shred it all over the place. It is my new favourite thing todo when I am feeling neglected or when theygo out without me.
So she thought she would put the garbage behind the toilet plunger and the toilet brush in an attempt to block me.
How stupid is mommy. Does she not realize how skinny I am that I fit right inbetween them? And did she really think I would be frightened of them? Not when it is my snotty kleenex on the other side.
So during her run today SHE CLOSED THE BATHROOM DOOR! Well that stopped me. Unfair. I don't know why she didn't think of that months ago - I mean really isn't it obvious? I hope she doesn't continue with her current thinking or I will never get that snotty kleenex again. I'll have to play with my TOYS. Sigh...
Today is Daddy's birthday - I got him a card and when he gets home I wil give him kisses. MOmmy said after her shower we can make him a cake, do some dishes and make me more cookies!!!! WEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment