Monday, March 28, 2005

Donut

That's me! I don't know what it is but it is me!
Donut - What others may see as an empty space, you surround with positivity. Be mindful of your difficulty with decisions and fight your inclination to go around in circles. Face adversity with a sprinkle of good cheer, and soon all your troubles will be dunked. Your ideal job: Corrections officer. Marry an M&M or a Gummi, but never a Twinkie.
Born in 1919, 1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003, 2015.

It makes some sense I always spin around 3 times in a circle before I go to sleep - always perhaps I'll start cutting back only spin around twice! Mommy always thinks I am seeing things which might explain the empty space/positivity.
Mommy is a Corn Nut HA HA HA HAHAAAA and Daddy is bridge mix.
Today mommy went out and left me all alone with my very last greenie This was okay but then when she came back she got ready to go again! Only she left me in the backyard. She told me to stay in the back yard. So I did. I couldn't see her but I could hear her and she wasn't going away - she was doing something to her truck. puttering around.
Sometimes Mommy - she is so silly - thinks she can fix her truck. HA HA HA HAAAA. Her engine light went on and she thinks she can do something to fix it. HA HA HAAAA silly mommy. She looks around a bit and then usually goes to daddy and starts to cry.
But today she did something - she had a funny rectangle thing and a screwdriver.... I'm not going for a ride in that truck again anytime soon until a professional looks at it - it will blow up.
So back to my story. I hear all this and knowing mommy's skill I am getting mighty worried but I am supposed to stay so I am really trying. Then I hear her keys and I hear her getting in the truck. Well this is just about too much for me - doesn't mommy know she should NOT BE DRIVING HER TRUCK IF SHE TRIED TO FIX IT? Then I hear Mommy start the truck. OH NO! IT IS GOING TO BLOW UP!!!!!! So I wriggle under the fence as fast as I possibly can. I run out into the road and in front of Mommy's truck. Well it worked. She turned off the truck and ran out of the truck to get me. Just when I thought we were safe SHE PUTS ME IN THE TRUCK AND STARTS IT UP AGAIN! Mommy has a death wish.
Well thank goodness nothing happened. But the engine light was still on - big surprise there. I'm surprised all the lights weren't on after her little experiment. We didn't drive around I guess she was just testing it. Finally she took me back into the apartment. Boy was I relieved. what a stressful moment trying to save her life and all. And did I get any thanks for it? NO. Well that isn't true Mommy and Daddy went out later to the place were they get all the white bags full of food and in one of them I found a bag of pupperoni. I pulled it out and dug on it until Mommy finally opened it for me. Yippee!!!
Our evening was pretty quiet. I wanted Mommy to play with me but since she finally finished those stargate costumes she wanted to start knitting her tankini. So she did. Just to annoy her I sat in front of her and growled for about 1/2 an hour. She has gotten pretty good at ignoring me. Did I mention she went back to urban yarns and got the blue yarn instead of the purple...... silly mommy...

No comments:

Post a Comment