Sunday, February 6, 2005

sick

i wasn't feeling good last night. I ate something I wasn't supposed to. I'm not going to tell you what it was though cause then mommy will find out - and it tasted really good so I will do it again!!! When mommy got up to go running I started to throw up - she put me on the floor - I was going to throw up in bed. Then while mommy was cleaning it up I snuck off and threw up on the carpet in her sewing room - I was going to throw up on some fabric but silly mommy actually cleaned up yesterday. I had forgotten.

But after I puked I felt much better - I even went outside in the pouring rain for a poop. I feel great now. I had a little nap with mommy when she came back from running. I've been remodeling my tent alot this morning - puttinfg blanket in, taking blanket out. I've been hiding my rawhide all over the house too - so many good spots it is hard to choose.

Daddy is glued to the boring tv today. Something about golf and superbowl - is a super bowl a great big bowl full of treats? Maybe I will watch that part with daddy too!!! Mommy said she might sew me a new sweater - she got some pink fabric last week at dress sew for $4.00 and thinks it is even silk... so fancy....

Ok I am going to go bug daddy somemore....

1 comment:

  1. Can't

    Stop

    Laughing!

    Minou, you're a funny little chihuahua.

    (Ang, you're completely nuts, and I mean that in the nicest possible way!)

    ReplyDelete