Saturday, January 8, 2005

walk in the crap....











we went for a walk in the crap cold stuff today. mommy wore me like a purse. i don't really like it but she gives me treats. the big dogs can't smell my butt that way either. mommy gave me a cookie and i held onto it tight so i wouldn't drop it.

stupid mommy though went the wrong way and instead of going to the bank she got us lost in the woods. when we finally did get out daddy had to come get us and drive us to the bank. if i had been walking i would have gone the right way. The pet store is a block away from the bank and they have beef jerky there. i know how to get there.

1 comment:

  1. Minou - I'm so sorry that our snow is falling on your coast.
    You and Mommy look very cute together though.

    You'll be happy to know I started swatching for your new Auntie Stephanie sweater.

    mwah!

    ReplyDelete