Saturday, January 1, 2005

our walk

mommy and daddy took me for a walk. Mommy took all kinds of pictures - i posed and posed and posed. Up on tree stumps, in between tree trunks, with daddy, on the path, chasing birds.. and don't you think - every single one of mom's pictures is blurry. She is a LOUSY photographer. I wish auntie steph was her to take pictures. I decided to show them to you anyways - just to prove - there are over 20 of them - how blurry they are. These are some where you can at least tell that I am cute!



This is the flower in our backyard - on JAN 1st, hee hee no snow....









see they are all BLURRY. silly mommy. at least our walk was fun.

1 comment:

  1. oh Minou! You don't know how much I wish I could be living in Vancouver as your personal photographer. Even when you're blurry you're still cute.

    ReplyDelete