Saturday, November 13, 2004

humping fair

Today mom took me to the 'pet fair.' I didn't really like it. There were lots of dogs there. I was really shy - there was some nice ones who wanted to sniff my butt but some were too big - there was a great dane and sheep dogs. Dad kept making me do tricks - I was so embarrassed. Then we sat and watched a brown noser chihuahua do lame tricks. But while we watched this littl eguy - he was half my size - started humping me. He was really weird. I kept running to sit on mom to hide but Charlie kept coming. Then this other dog came and and Charlie started licking his balls. I used the opportunity to hide on Daddy. Mom had said I could sit on Santa's lap and then changed her mind - she said it was too much money. I was glad - he looked scary. Oh Dad just got really excited - there are 3 golf movies on TV next week - I have't seen him scream like a girl like that in a long time.

Then on the way home I got car sick. I puked all over the seat - but not on daddy. I felt bad. When I had to do it again I puked in the plastic bag like daddy told me too. I feel better now. I had some crunch crunch and a greenie. I just don't like driving in the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment